Connect on an Individual Level.
Convert at a Higher Level.
You ever notice that the first part of “communication” is “commune” (more or less)? Well, “commune” is another way to say “talk together and exchange thoughts,” which is our philosophy about printed and online marketing communications.
We call it personalized communications, and through the various components of Kring™ we help you dialogue with individuals, not market to a list. We take cold, impersonal data and transform it into personal, effective communications that speak to people, connect and convert. It’s our way of helping you build the relationships that build your organization using our experience and capabilities to:
- Research and develop measurable direct communication campaign strategies
- Design data strategies that include segmentation, acquisition, cleaning and enhancement
- Create impactful, results-oriented materials
- Execute printed, online and mobile materials support
- Analyze the results of your campaign to direct future initiatives
By creating communication tools that involves variable data, printed tactics such as direct mail, and online tools like HTML emails and personalized URLs (PURLs), you deliver a campaign that is more relevant to the end target, and is measurable.
Our approach works—Darwill has the experience to deliver cross-media campaigns that deliver on your business goals and strategic plan.