4-Color Digital Printing Just Took a Giant Leap Forward
Introducing High-Run, Roll-fed Inkjet Printing from Darwill
Study after study shows that personalization and 4-color printing will improve quality and response of your print communications. In the “old days,” technology limited how cost-effective 4-color personalized printing could be for longer run applications like direct mail and other customized communications. We’re happy to announce that we’re about to make things a whole lot easier—and a whole lot more colorful.
With the installation of our new Océ ColorStream 3500 roll-fed inkjet digital printer—one of the few installations in the country—Darwill makes high-run, complex, four-color variable printing a very doable thing.
Multiple messaging. Tons of versions. Oodles of 4-color images, graphics and type. Different brands. Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. Here are just a few ways our new capability will bring value to your organization:
- Increase response on direct mail by adding 4-color graphics/highlights
- Flexible graphics and message management
- Quicker time to market than traditional workflows
- No pre-printed web rolls to inventory and manage
- Co-mingle small runs with large runs for manufacturing and postage efficiencies – not to mention environmental friendliness
So … how does this apply to you? Click on your industry for a few thought starters:
Pretty much like anything in this world, seeing is believing. If you’d like to see for yourself how Darwill can take your high-run printing to a new level, contact me today for a demonstration.
Director of Sales